Monday, 9 February 2015

New Way to report to the HSE

A new system for union health and safety representatives to use to report serious concerns to the HSE has been launched. 

The HSE’s ‘Concerns and Advice Form for Safety Representatives’ which can be submitted by post or on-line, is intended to be used only when other formal processes have been exhausted. Where you believe there to have been a breach in the law which the employer has failed to resolve, you must in the first instance raise the issue with a senior NUT representative (your NUT health and safety adviser) or paid union official.

If, despite doing this, the issue still remains unresolved, you may contact the HSE.  The form for doing this can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment